- 1 Marshmallows
- 1 Chocolate
- 1 Graham crackers
- Melt chocolate.
- Mount a mallow on a stick. Rotate gently over heat until the surface is browned and bubbled like The Thing.
- If it"s still pretty firm at the center, raise the mallow up to reduce the cooking temperature and continue rotating over gentler heat until the center softens.
- When your mallow is done it will just barely start to slide off the stick if held vertically.
- Press the mallow off of the stick and onto a flat surface. As it cools, an indentation will form.
- Crush up a couple graham crackers and put the crumbs in a shallow dish.
- When mallows are cooled, use a small spoon to coat the bowl of each one in melted chocolate, making sure that the mallow doesn"t show through.
- Now, dunk the rim in chocolate then graham cracker crumbs like if you were to coat a margarita rim with salt.
- Put the mallows in the fridge to chill.
- Pour these as shots, or just eat em as is. They"re pretty tasty.