- 1 18oz Bottle of BBQ sauce
- 6 medium thick pork chops
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Using a fork stab them a few times so that the BBQ sauce can soak into the inside of the cops as well.
- Pour a small amount of BBQ sauce but enough to cover the whole bottom of slow cooker
- Place chops in slow cook on top of the thin layer of BBQ sauce. (If you can"t fit them all in on the bottom you can stack them just be sure to put a coat of BBQ sauce between each layer so they don"t stick together)
- Pour the rest of the BBQ sauce over the top of the pork chops
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high 4 hours
- Remove from slow cooker with spatula keeping some of the sauce on top of pork chops
- Plate and enjoy!