- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until mixture comes together. Add sugar,salt and extract beat until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to Lowest. Add eggs one at a time alternating with flours one half cup at a time until all eggs and flour are used.
- Transfer to a buttered oil and flour 10 cup shaped pan such as a bundt pan. Place in cold oven heat oven to 325 degrees bake until a inserted tester comes out clean, about one and a half hours.
- To remove cake from pan let cool on wire rack.