- 1/2 lb elbow mac
- 3 cups milk
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 16 oz cheese
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Powder mustard
- Boil elbow mac, preheat oven to 350°F
- In a seperate sauce pan cookbutter until all the water is out, then add flour. This will create a glue
- Whisk all ingredients while on low heat.U can add salt pepper, whatever to your tasting. I added. Smoked paprika and powder mustard.
- Add the 3 cups of milk. This will steam up so watch your hands.
- Add tempered egg. Whisk all ingredients. Add 3/4 cheese, then add the mac.
- Pour into your baking dish. Add last bit of cheese. Mix melted butter with panko crumbs. Then spread the mix on top of mac