- 1 chuck roast
- 1 large can of beef broth
- 1 packages kluski noodles
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 packages fresh button mushrooms choped into bite sized pieces
- 1 garlic powder to taste
- 1 ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Lawry's seasoned salt to taste
- rub roast with Lawry"s, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- put roast and onion in stock pot and cover with water.
- place lid on stock pot and simmer over med. heat until roast is done.
- remove roast and let cool on cutting board.
- while roast is cooling add beef broth, and mushrooms to stock pot and bring to a boil.
- when broth comes to a boil add the noodles.
- while noodles are cooking, shred the beef
- boil until noodles are done and add shredded beef
- serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy!