- 200 g kabocha pumpkin
- 60 g margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- 60 g sugar
- 30 g honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 160 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Chop the pumpkin into a small pieces and to soften, boil in a pan of water or use the microwave for 3 min. Mash the pumpkin throughly while it"s still very hot.
- Put margarine into a bowl and mix well until you get a creamy texture. Then add beaten eggs, sugar and salt, mix very well.
- Add the mashed pumpkin, honey, flour and baking powder into the bowl, and mix roughly. A powdery texture is ok.
- Spread olive oil or margarine on the inside of the cupcake pan or use silicon cups. Then pour in the mixture to half way up each cupcake form to avoid over filling. Bake for 20 min and remove to a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!