- 1 slab leftover baby back ribs; sliced into riblets
- 2 t ground coriander seed
- 1 t onion powder
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 2/3 C Musashi Midori Sriracha
- 1 pinch kosher salt and ground white pepper
- sesame oil; as needed
- Toss ribs with enough oil to coat. Season. Coat with 1/2 C midori sriracha. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork is thoroughly heated.
- Add remaining sriracha to ribs after cooking.
- Optional: Garnish with toasted sesame seeds
- Variations; Black pepper, bacon fat, peanut oil, ground jalapeño powder, mirin, rice vinegar, sake, celery seed, lemongrass, lime, lemon, lemon peel seasoning, ponzu, soy, hoisin, cilantro, ginger,