- 2 Boiled and shredded chicken breasts
- 3 cup Homemade taco Sauce
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 quart Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Boil chicken in chicken stock untill tender. Can take 3-4hours. Shred with a fork.
- Cook rice in 1 1/4 cups chicken stock from when chicken was boiled in, or however much broth is needed to cook your rice.
- Mix chicken and rice with taco sauce. Put in casserole dish.
- Crush tortilla chips and cover top of chicken and rice mixture in casserole dish. Spred shredded cheese as well.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes. Uncover for last 10-15 minutes.