- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice or vinegar rice, white wine, apple cider, etc.
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- to taste Black pepper
- Tomato 1 medium
- 1 Avocado
- 1 small Cucumber or 1/2 large
- 1 Fresh spring onions, optional
- to taste Fresh herbs optional
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well until oil is
- Dice the tomato, cucumbers and avocado into bite-size pieces. If using onion, slice it ultra-thin!
- Combine vegetables in a bowl, pour over some dressing. If you have any left over, it will keep for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Give a rough mix, but be gentle with the avocado so it doesn"t turn to mush!
- Sprinkle in some fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, dill, etc.
- Serve immediately or let sit for a while in the refrigerator to let the flavors soak in even more ;)