- 1 c shredded Mozzarella or other cheese
- 3 c almond meal/flour
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 c black olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c EVOO
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, almond meal/flour, 1/2 tsp salt, onion and garlic powders, rosemary, oregano, olives and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs and all but 1 T of oil. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Place dough on pan and shape into a rectangle, about 1/2" thick.
- Bake 12 minutes then remove from oven. Poke bread with handle end of wooden spoon every inch or so. Brush with remaing 1 T of oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp of salt.
- Bake 8-10 minutes more or until lightly browned.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator. Reheat slice in microwave for 20 seconds before serving.