Sabtu, 16 Juli 2016

Recipe Margherita Pizza

Resep Margherita Pizza

Ingredients :

  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Parmesan cheese
  • 1 large tomato
  • leaves Fresh basil
  • Basil (spice shaker)
  • Oregano (spice shaker)
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 pinch black pepper
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 dash balsamic vinegar
  • 1 super thin storebought pizza crust

Method :
  1. I didn"t include prep in the cooking time. That being said, I got the sauce ready a couple hours before hand and let it sit in the fridge. I think that really helps the flavor and the sauce is VERY important to this dish. I also set about 6 of the basil leaves out to dry a bit. Ok first step. The sauce!
  2. Crumble your mozzarella into chunks. After that I drizzled a bit of olive oil onto them and sprinkled a bit of oregano. Now we build the pizza.

Recipe Margherita Pizza Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: CakeMaster

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar