- 8 medium/average sized potatoes
- 2 cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup of water
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper as desired
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Dice potatoes in desired size
- Dice your onion
- Add all cans of soup, milk, water and butter into the crockpot and mix.
- Add your potatoes and onions, stir everything together.
- Season as desired.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours. Add cheddar shortly (30 min) before your potatoes are ready.