- 2 lb Ground Meat
- 2 Cream Mushroom Soup 10.5 Ounce
- 1 Cream Chicken Soup 10.5 Ounce
- 1 Can Corn 15.25 Ounce
- 1 Green Beans 14.5 Ounce
- 1 Shredded Taco Cheese 2 Cups
- 2 Table Spoons Chili Powder
- Cook & brown meat, drain.
- Drain corn & green beans.
- Empty soups & vegetables into bowl, mix together.
- Mix in the meat, 1.5 cups of shredded cheese, & chili powder.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish evenly.
- Preheat oven at 450°F
- Layer tator tots over the mixture, add remainder of taco cheese on tots.
- Put in preheated oven, set timer for 1/2 hour
- Take out, let cool, & enjoy.