- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup chicken stock, or half a cube of chicken base
- Tofu noodles
- Favorite veggies, or frozen veggies, thawed
- 1/2 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Start layering a mason jar starting with top ingredients at bottom of jar.
- You can use vegetable stock or concentrate base, enough to give flavour to your soup.
- Pour boiling water into jar and let sit for 5 minutes, top with green onions or hot sauce if you wish.
- Alternatives: tempeh, tofu cubes, or simply vegetables.