- 3 large sausage patties
- 3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 large shallot
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cook sausage. Add butter, peppers, and shallots.
- Add sage, salt, and garlic. Stir fry the peppers and shallots.
- Transfer the sausages to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- On a plate add a sausage in the middle. Add 1 tablespoonful of crumbled blue cheese. Add sausage on top repeat till sausages are stacked with blue cheese in between each.
- Surround the sausage with onions and shallots. Serve hope you enjoy