- 6 oz salmon
- 2 baby potatoes
- 1/8 cup green onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/8 cup blackberries
- 1/8 cup raspberries
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 2 potatoes, peel, and slice to 1/4" thickness. Place in a pot of water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Take blackberries and raspberries, and dice. Place in a pot with 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil. Let berries breakdown.
- Heat frying pan with 1 tbsp button. Add salmon, and sprinkle 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper over fish. Sear outside, and reduce heat. Cover, and cook until internal temperature is at 155°F.
- Dice 1/8 cup of green onions.
- When potatoes have softened, drain all water. Mash potatoes, add sour cream, 1 tbsp butter, remaining salt, and green onions. Fold ingredients together, and return to low heat.
- When salmon is cooked, remove from heat. Remove mashed potatoes from heat. Plate next to each other.
- When reduction is complete (add flour or cornstarch if needed to thicken), drizzle over top of fish.