- 2 Racks of Lamb (french cut)
- 1 salt & pepper
- 2 vadallia onions
- 2 box white button mushrooms
- 2 cup lamb or beef stock
- 2 cup white wine (Pino Grigio)
- 3 tbsp buttter
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper the racks of lamb generously & make sure the lamb is out of the refrigerator long enough that the meat is room temperature.
- In large round pan put flame on medium/high & brown the racks of lambs on all sides.
- Put the pan with the lamb in 425° preheated oven for 12 to 20 depending on how you like your meat cooked.
- Remove from oven & put on cutting board & let sit.
- In same pan that lamb was cooked in add lil olive oil on medium/high heat & put in chopped onions & mushrooms with salt & pepper & cook stirring for a few minutes.
- In the middle if the pan make a rue. Add butter & flour & mix until it becomes a paste.
- Then add your stock & wine, put the flame to high & stir & cook until sauce thickens to a nice consistency.
- Add sauce with onions & mushrooms to a serving platter & chop up the lamb into individual chops (at this time the meat should of settled & the meat juice should remain in the hops instead of running out) & place the chops on top of the sauce & serve.