- 2 Chicken breast
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 cloves Crushed Garlic
- to taste Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Cut the chicken breasts into thick pieces
- In a deep frypan or wok, spray with olive oil then heat and add the chicken pieces. Fry both sides 3 minutes each side.
- Add the crushed garlic and push the chicken pieces all around it so garlic flavour is on the chicken. And fry until the chicken is all white no pink and a little browned.
- After frying until chicken is near to cooked, add the butter turn down to simmer
- Cook for a further 15 minutes on low heat. Add the lemon juice and stir in, cook for a further 15 minutes until chicken is cooked
- Add to serving dish and have a nice crispy salad and new potatoes on the side