- 1 Package Ground beef (70/20 fat content)
- 1 Bag Red potatoes (if don't want to use red potatoes you can use gold potatoes or white potatoes)
- 1 Can Carrots (doesn't have to be can carrots, it can be fresh or frozen)
- 1 Non Stick Spray
- 6 Dashes Black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Salt
- 6 Dashes Garlic powder (use how much you like, me I just a big garlic fan) you can add more or less to this recipe
- 2 Dashes Accent
- 4 Dashes Olive oil (just drizzle)
- 2 Teaspoon Season Salt
- Spray casserole dish with non stick spray. Shape your meatballs. Make your meatballs as big as you like. Make as much as you desire, I made only six but you can do as much as you like for you and your family.
- Next put your red potatoes and carrots in a bow and drizzle with olive oil and add your black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and accent. Coat everything well.
- Pour the vegetables all around your meatballs.
- Put foil on dish and bake. Put in oven for about an hour at 385°F, or until meatballs is done all the way through.
- When food is done take out and sprinkle with a little season salt.
- Pictures of the cooking process.