- 300 g mackerel
- 50 g Broccoli
- 6 Mini tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp sake
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Remove the bones from mackerel and cut into smaller pieces. Put the soy sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, sake and the chopped mackerel pieces into a baggie and mix gently by hand. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes or half a day in the fridge.
- Cut broccoli into pieces and put into a pan of boiled water with a pinch of salt. Cook for as long as you like (par boiled is ok) then drain water.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and fry the mackerel on medium heat with the lid on. Turn and fry until it is well cooked.
- Then add the broccoli and stir fry on medium heat for a minute. Shake the pan a little to mix it up but not too much.
- Finally, add the half cut mini tomatoes into the pan. Season with salt and pepper if needed, serve on a warmed plate and enjoy!