- 1 each medium green pepper chopped
- 1 each medium onion chopped
- 1 packages Your favorite hot dogs sliced into rounds
- 6 each Hot dog buns torn into pieces
- 4 each Eggs beaten
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar
- 1 packages Frozen tater tot rounds
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Cut up pepper, onion and hot dogs. Tear buns into small pieces and all together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs and pour over hot dog mixture. Mix well to coat.
- Pour mixture into large baking dish. Top with cheese then place tater tots on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour until the mixture had an internal temperature of 165°F and tots are golden brown. Serve with ketchup, mustard or your favorite hot dog toppings. A salad would compliment this nicely as well.