- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg (4-serving size each) Jell-o Oreo flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 Oreo pie crust (6 oz)
- 5 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, halved
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cookie halves just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.