- 1 rice paper
- 1 oz. shredded carrot
- 4 spinach leaves
- 1 oz. cucumber cut in thin strips
- 2 oz. cooked chicken( any kind you like)
- dipping sauce as desired
- Soak rice paper for about 20 seconds. Place rice paper in warm water to soften. Then drain and lay flat on cutting board.
- Layer ingrediants starting with the spinach. Then carrot and cucumber. Top with cooked chicken. Roll up as tight as possible without tearing rice paper. Use dipping sauce as desired. Any store bought sauce goes well.
- I buy store bought shredded carrots and use a veggie peeler for the cucumbers.