- 20 to 30 shrimp deveined and shelled
- 1 skewers
- 1 mango diced (and squeezed of all its juice) *set some diced mango aside for garnish*
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Scotch bonnet pepper (minced)
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Green onion (diced) and some set aside for garnish
- 1 salt and pepper (to taste)
- Skewer your shrimp
- Place marinade ingredients(except green onion) and blend with blender (I just used a magic bullet) the marinade will be a bit thick.. then add the green onions.
- Pour 1/2 the marinade over the shrimp and let sit for 30 min to hour
- Grill the shrimp and baste with the remainder of the marinade that you set aside.
- Grill until shrimp is pink and cooked through
- Garnish with the diced mango we set aside and green onion