- Fresh Shrimp with shells on
- Smoked sausage
- 1 cup or so dry white wine
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 lemon
- pinch fennel seed
- pinch paprika
- pinch parsley
- Roughly chopped bok choy or any kind of greens
- 1/4 c or so mascarpone
- 1 pound thin spaghetti or any pasta
- Peel the shrimp and place the shells in water and simmer while you prepare everything else.
- Drizzle a pan with olive oil. Season the shrimp with Cajun seasoning and sear on both sides until just under in a hot skillet. Remove from pan and add sliced sausage and do the same.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and add a can of tomatoes and all of the spices. Pour in some of the shrimp stock and let simmer for 15 minutes or so. Add the boy choy and cook until wilted.
- Turn off the pan, add in the mascarpone and swirl until melted. Add the shrimp and the cooked pasta back in and turn the stove back on low....let it cook in the sauce for a couple minutes and then serve with fresh grated Parmesan