- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 4 tbsp milk
- Green food coloring
- 3 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Mix cake as directed. Add 1 teaspoon of mint extract and a 1 1/2 chocolate chips
- Grease two twelve muffin tins
- Pour batter into cupcakes tin and bake on 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- To make frosting, mix powder sugar, remaining mint extract, and milk
- Mix add milk until desired consistency. Now add food coloring.
- Decorate and eat.