- 1 Large Zucchini (sliced and quartered)
- 1 Cup Fesh Broccoli
- 1 Small Bag Baby Carrots
- 1 Medium Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Cup Cauliflower
- 1 Cup +/- Honey
- 2 tsp McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- Put all the veggies in a large skillet with water and cover. It"s best to use a nonstick skillet but not manditory. Let cook for about 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- Drain most of water and add butter, honey, and seasoning. Cook uncovered for another 5-10 minutes or until veggies are nice and soft and covered in the sauce stiring often so it doesn"t burn.
- Take off heat and serve. Goes well with almost anything including but not limited to steak, pork chops, fried or baked fish, veggie burgers, etc.