- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium eggs
- Peel the banana. Chop it into chuncks into a bowl and make it into a smooth paste using a fork or a whisk.
- Add the egg and continue whisking until it resembles pancake mix.
- In a heated skilled on medium heat with some oil pour half of the mix and cook it about 1-2 min on each side (like pancakes).
- Do the same with the other half of the mix to yeld 2 perfect breakfast pancakes.
- Top with berries or honey or what you prefer. Incredibly sweet naturally because of the banana!