- 5 large lemons
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 packages Strawberries
- 40 slice Of Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Lemon cut into slices
- 1 Strawberries for garnish or lemons as garnish or a combo of both ☺
- 40 slices of strawberries how thick or thin you slice your strawberries is up to you and place them in your freezer til frozen. These will be used as your ice cubes in place of ice so you will not water down your drinks.
- Take your half of a lemon and slice them thinly place them in your 1 quart serving container or jar
- Cut your five lemons in half and juice them you can leave the pulp in our strain it is really up to you, add to your 1 quart container or jar or whatever with your lemon slices
- Take your half of a container of strawberries puree then you may have to add just a little bit of water and combined with your slices of lemon. Side note tangent: Remember a little bit of water means a little bit of water it does not mean a lot of water it means a little bit of water! Now, when I say half of a container of strawberries I do not mean go out and buy a jumbo container of strawberries and use half of it; it means either get the small container of strawberries and use half. Now if you buy the large container of strawberries then take half of it then take half of the half in other words divided into forths and go that route☺ You can always add more pureed strawberries at the end if you"d like after you taste it.
- Combine your 1 cup sugar and your 1 cup water in a small saucepan and set it on the stove on low to medium low and stir to dissolve the sugar and pour it in with your pureed strawberries and your thinly sliced lemons
- And as much water as you like to make it as tart or not so tart as you like. If you like it sweeter then you can always add make more simple syrup and add little at a time
- Place 10 frozen strawberries slices into 4 glasses, I tend to use thick slices of strawberries, and pour your strawberry lemonade over your "ice cubes" in this case your frozen strawberry slices and enjoy.